If You’re Not On Facebook, You’re Losing Leads!
No longer is Facebook just a social medium for family and friends to connect. Think about! Who are your customers? Irrespective of which industry your business is in, your customers are most likely people who share your same interest.
Guess what, most of them would already have a Facebook account and many of them would log into their Facebook whenever they have a moment to socialise.
If you are a B2B business then Facebook can still play a role in engaging with your clients and building your brand.
If you are a business which sells consumer goods or sells directly to consumers, then you would benefit substantial from having a Facebook presence for your business.
Here are some benefits of having a Facebook Page for your business:-
- Engaging communication with customers and prospects
- Building brand via fan’s posts, feedback and testimonials
- Keep your prospects informed about news, specials, what other customers are saying, etc
- Free form of online presence (additional free traffic / advertisement)
- Convert more prospects to paying customers
- Highly targetted prospects / customers wanting to engage with you
- Ability to find out what your customers really think about your products & services
- It’s FREE
As you know, people don’t often buy an unknown product the first time it is presented to them. So the more you can get your products and services in front of the prospects face the more chance you have of converting them into a paying customer. Best of all, you don’t need to be pushy, you just need to provide opportunities for your fans to interact with you and make it fun.
Facebook is now a crucial part of marketing for all businesses, whether you are a well known brand or not. For unknown brands, Facebook presents opportunity to grow your customer base and brand. For well known brands they need to stay ahead of growing competition otherwise they become forgotten if they fail to engage with their customers.
Creating a Facebook Page is FREE so give it a go.
If you need help setting up a Facebook Page for your business, give Kham – The Marketing Angel a call.